Last updated: October 30, 2023
Welcome to the Charity Bribes Press & Media page! Here you will find resources to help you learn more about our organization and our mission to revolutionize charitable giving through the power of celebrity influence and community engagement.
For press inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com or reach out to us on X (f.k.a. Twitter) at @charitybribes.
Our press kit contains key information about Charity Bribes, including our logo, promotional images, and a brief summary of our platform. To download our press kit, click here: ↓ Download Press Kit
In the News
Charity Bribes has been featured in numerous media outlets. Check out some of the articles and interviews about our unique approach to philanthropy.
1. Larry David on Twitter? Bill Clinton Doing the Hokey Pokey? Check Out Charitybribes.org - ABC News
2. Charity: How to make celebrities do what you want - The Independent
3. Twitter would be better with some Larry David - Daily Dot
4. Charity Bribes puts Larry David in awkward position for a cause - Los Angeles Times
5. Larry David Takes ‘Charity Bribes’ Bait, Joins Twitter - Ad Week
6. Larry David: Website Charity Bribes tries to get comedian on Twitter - Entertainment Weekly
7. Larry David joins Twitter for charity, his assistant confirms - The Washington Post
8. Larry David Twitter: Charity Bribes Website Raises Money To Get The 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Star On Twitter - HuffPost
Stay connected with Charity Bribes and follow us on our official and exclusive social media platforms:
• X (f.k.a. Twitter): @charitybribes
• YouTube: @charitybribes
• TikTok: @charitybribes
Please note that Charity Bribes is only officially present on X (f.k.a. Twitter), TikTok, YouTube, and our iOS App "Briber". We encourage you to follow us on these platforms for the latest news, updates, and exciting developments related to our platform and campaigns. Any other social media profiles or apps claiming to represent Charity Bribes should be avoided.
We appreciate your interest in Charity Bribes and our mission to create a positive impact through fun, engaging, and community-driven charitable actions. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.← Back to homepage